Saturday, September 13, 2008

HUNTING SEASON is here... boo hoo.






So as excited as Brandon is that is hunting time, I am sad that I won't see him for the next 2 months since every free evening and weekend are devoted to hunting anything that walks... seriously, what is the point of hunting doves??? Anyways, today he is off hunting Moose with his Aunt and Uncle and the kids and I are having a fun lazy day at home... oh wait, that's what we do every day! On top of that there is a BYU game on right now here in Provo, which means for the next few hours I won't be able to go to the store to get the onions I need for my empanadas. I love living in Provo, except for game days... (driving wise) . However, it is a lot of fun to see all the people in Blue driving by and here the cheers from the stadium.

So since I blogged last, we went to Lagoon(Maddie, Spencer and Hunter took most of the pictures on Maddie's little camera. They are cute!) This video is of Ryan on the bumper cars. (then Maddie drives by, but I forgot to turn the camera off so the last half of the video is all black.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the difficult driving conditions in Provo on game day. But how could you do anything but watch that history making game against UCLA. Where's your loyalty woman!!!!

Emily said...

Sandi! If Brandon is going to be gone all the time we need to hang out. I haven't seen you in so long. How are you feeling. You should come over soon. love ya

Melinda said...

Those are cute pictures of the kids. I love seeing those cousins have fun togther!
You make empanadas? I used to eat those on my mission, a lady from (I think) Argentina lived in France and made these every week and would make some for us. I loved them! Do you have a good recipe that you'd be willing to share?